Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy 40th Anniversary Mom and Dad!!


My parents celebrated their 40th anniversary yesterday, so I thought I'd share a photo of the special day that started it all. Congratulations Mom and Dad - I hope someday that Scott and I can follow your lead and have a long happy marriage like yours!

Also, in case anyone was worried - I have *not* dropped off of the face of the Earth. My new job at Commerce has just kept me very busy. I've been working, playing with Lincoln, and doing a (very small) bit of knitting. Scott's parents are staying with us for a couple of days while Lucy is on vacation, so Lincoln is getting very spoiled this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the picture and kind words. Looking back, the years went by fast, so enjoy every moment!