Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just me and the TV

So tonight, it's just me and the TV.  Linda and Lincoln are both in bed, and I'm going to watch an old classic - True Romance.

It's Lincoln's normal bedtime, but Linda is not feeling well.  We've been passing colds (and now something resembling the flu) between us for weeks.  The typical progression is Lincoln gets sick, then Linda, then me.  We're  hoping our immune systems catch up with the bugs soon.

I couldn't have a post without a picture, so here's one from a few weeks ago when Everett stayed with us.  As you can see, the two boy's bath times overlapped by a few minutes.  

This is the censored version of the picture because the uncensored version isn't appropriate for young eyes.  We will, however, be keeping the uncensored picture to torture Everett with at his high school graduation (I doubt that Lincoln will be too thrilled this picture exists in 20 years either).








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the picture!

Scott said...

The picture should be working now.

Anonymous said...

Randy and I were just wondering how both of the boys fit in the ducky bath, since Everett seems to fill it up himself. Ah...now I see! This picture is too cute! Thanks for blocking certain parts of Everett.

Linda said...

Mary - we will be sending you the uncensored photos for future embarassment opportunities. Everett was in full-on relaxation mode in the bath, while Lincoln was too concerned about having an extra person in the tub to truly relax.