Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tour of Missouri Bring the Pros (and the Wannabes) to Town

Monday marked the kickoff of the the 2nd Tour of Missouri professional cycling race.  If you follow our blog, you know that my Dad had become quite an avid cyclist, and of course, Tracy and I have followed along (spending thousands in the process).

Well, my parents were in town this weekend for work, and they stuck around until Monday to watch the first stage of the Tour.  We also had some fun on Sunday, as Tracy, Dad, and I rode in a 40 mile charity ride associated with the Tour.  

Here are some pictures from the weekend.  We'll see if you can tell which pics are of the pros and which ones are of the wannabes.



In case anyone is still confused about who the pros are, here's a hint.  That's me in the middle of that last picture (on top of the podium) ;).





3 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey Scott...do you ride a LeMond? I ride a 2002 Zurich...it's all steel baby!

Linda said...

I think that the "professional" is the little guy in the red and purple three-wheeler - he really knows how to work a crowd!

Scott said...

Yeah, that's my Lemond. It's an '06 Versailles. I got it off of Craig's List earlier this year. I like it.