Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is just around the corner

Christmas is less than two weeks away, which means lots of excitement at our house.  Lincoln got to meet Santa Claus for the first time at a party at my office.  He was really excited up to the point when he had to sit on Santa's lap.  Then he was more stunned than excited...although he didn't cry.  Here's proof.

The other excitement is the pending birth of baby #2.  Linda is doing very well but is certainly ready for the pregnancy to be over with (especially when she's got to walk to work on the icy, sub-zero streets). I think we're as prepared as we'll be, so now we wait.

P.S. I've got the blog hooked up to my new Blackberry, so there will be up-to-the-minute blog posts when the action begins.  I have assured Linda that she will get top priority over the blog posts while she is in the labor.

No comments: