Friday, October 30, 2009

Story-time

We read stories to Lincoln every night before bed, and when he finds a book he likes we end up reading it over and over (and over and over) again. I had no idea how much sank in until he decided to read some books to us tonight. Scott captured a bit of his storytelling on film - this is actually the third book he read to us (and the least memorized). Extra credit to anyone that can name the book he's reading.



There was a snippet of Guy in that last video, but in case that wasn't enough for your daily Guy fix we have some video of him playing with Lincoln's pull-toy. Guy has had a fever off and on since Wednesday (so apparently the daycare wasn't just imagining it...) so I was home with him today. He seemed a little better this evening, and we're hoping he be recuperated by Trick-or-Treating tomorrow. (Double bonus points if you can name the story Lincoln's reading in this video)

2 comments:

grandma king said...

Did you teach your child the story of Rumplstiltskin? What about a soft story like Pooh and the windy day"?

Linda said...

Rumplstitlskin was one of my favorite stories when I was a kid! Usually I only have a couple of minutes to pick out books at the library, so my usual criteria for picking a story is whether I've read it before.