Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A big day yesterday...

We had two big events yesterday. First, Lincoln weighed in at 10 pounds 10 ounces yesterday. That's 11 ounces he's gained over the past two weeks. Mommy is very happy with that weight gain! Second, I went in for my 6-week checkup yesterday and everything is good! I have officially "fully recovered" from delivery, so I can start back in on my regular workouts (although it may be a while before I psych myself up to a jog with the jogging stroller).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to mom and baby! You are doing great.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you two, since Lincoln is about six weeks old, now. I'm very glad to hear that everyone is doing great! He is really packing on the pounds now! What are you feeding him - chocolate? :)

Anonymous said...

Linda,
I had a great visit with you two tonight. And getting to feed Lincoln was awesome too! He is great...