Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lil' Bruiser

On Tuesday Guy had his 1-month doctor's appointment, and weighed in at an impressive 10 pounds 14 ounces. That puts him in the 75th percentile for weight. Scott's been doing some historical comparisons, and Guy gained the same weight percentage - 32% - as Lincoln during his first month. Of course, Guy started out a whole pound heavier...

In other news. we got to spend a relaxing dinner at Mary and Randy's house last Sunday. Lincoln loves going there and playing with Everett's toys (that's actually all he talked about once we told him we were going), and Scott and I like having a night out with family.

We forgot to take our camera Sunday night, but we did take a few photos before we left. Since it was cold outside, we dressed Guy in his wool pants and jacket that I knitted for him. He looks pretty handsome in his duds, if I do say so myself! The pants are actually overalls that go up to his armpits (very warm and cute!), and as can see in the photo is that the jacket (which I knitted in 0-3 mo size) is actually almost too small to go around his growing belly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute! I have to come over soon and hold the growing little man! Nice job Linda! Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

A sort-of smile!!! What a debonair little guy!

Anonymous said...

He was super handsome in his knited outfit! We were so glad you all came over for a visit! Don't forget to tell everyone that he smiled at me when I was holding him :)!