Friday, March 27, 2009

Taking a quick break from work

I'm working from home today because we are getting new windows installed at our house.  We're taking advantage of the Government's stimulus package that included a 30% tax credit for energy efficient windows (and we had wanted/needed new windows since we bought the house).

It's cold and dreary here today, and they are predicting snow tomorrow.  I was planning to play in the annual Fool's Fest ultimate tournament tomorrow in  Lawrence, but that may not happen because of the snow.  I guess I have to stay home and spend time with my family.

Anyway, to take us to a warmer place, here is a picture of Lincoln bathing Guy (think nice warm water).  It's not the most efficient way to bath an infant, but they both seem to enjoy it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!