Monday, March 16, 2009

We're back...and a Quiz

We've been a little absent lately because we've been busy. Linda went back to work last week, and we're still working the kinks out of our new routine. It's a hectic at this point, but it's getting better.

So Guy is almost 3 months old now, and he's been practicing tummy time. Lincoln was doing the same almost 2.5 years ago, and our challenge to you is to identify each of the boys from the pictures below. It shouldn't be too difficult...we'll see if we stump anyone. We'll post the answer shortly.

Kid 1
Kid 2


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kid 1 is the Lincoln I know.

Kid 2 is the heavy weight Guy.

Two boy's that will make the girls swoon at the prom.

Anonymous said...

I am not even guessing because I know the answer! All I will say is, man those are two adorable boy's!

Anonymous said...

Annie hates that I recognize actors in different shows and she can't remember where she's seen them....#1 Lincoln, #2 Guy. All cute!

Grandma Pat said...

They do look a lot alike! I agree with Mike and Beth: Lincoln=Kid 1 and Guy=Kid 2.

Terri said...

#1 Lincoln

#2 Guy