Monday, July 31, 2006

Lincoln goes to a dinner party

Yesterday Lincoln received an invitation to his very first dinner party! Last evening we went to Mary and Randy's (my sister and brother-in-law) for our very first dinner "out" as a family. It was very exciting - the adults ate turkey burgers and Lincoln had...breastmilk, of course. I had a lot of fun, but Lincoln somehow managed to sleep through the entire dinner. I guess that constitutes a nice evening for him, though.

Blogger's a bit slow this morning so I'll wait 'till this afternoon to post a photo from the event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lincoln was an excellent guest! He did not complain about the heat at all. All others should be so lucky to have him as a guest!

Linda said...

Lincoln told me later that he was on his best behavior so that he would be sure to get more dinner invitations in the future.