Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sleep...and more Sleep?

I never could have imagined all of the things that would cause me stress as a new parent...I expected to be woken up several times a night by a baby that needed to be fed/diapered/held/etc., but I never expected to worry about a baby that likes to sleep at night!! We've been waking Lincoln up twice a night to get fed, and I have no idea how long he would sleep without our "interruptions" (last night he went 5 hours without a feeding - oops!)

That aside, Scott and I are enjoying the repetoire of sounds that Lincoln is capable of: besides crying, he grunts, coos, belches and gurgles...and farts so loud you can hear it across the room. It's really quite entertaining, and we hope to capture some of it on film so we can show it to his girlfriend in 16 years.

No comments: