Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mmmm

Says Lincoln: "There's nothing better than a delicious bowl of unflavored tepid rice mush, except...

tepid rice mush I get to feed myself!" As you can see, Lincoln's been eating some "solids". He does about a tablespoon of rice cereal twice a day. After Christmas, he may get to try something new!


Edited to add: As I was making this posting, Lincoln was quietly playing in his jumparoo. I realized that he was playing a bit *too* quietly, and when I looked over he was fast asleep, his head leaning against the yellow tray. Keep in mind this is the same boy that *hates* taking naps. You'll be happy to know that he is now safely in his normal nap bed in the bedroom. Sleep tight, little man!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy!! I know what he will be eating after christmas because Aunt Joni picked out all kinds of yummy flavors!

Linda said...

Lincoln says: "I hope there's some mashed peas coming my way! Mmmmm....grean stuff."

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that he can feed himself already! The food looks good on his face. I like his new look.

Scott said...

This new eating phase has made us realize the power of a bib. Until now, Lincoln wasn't really a bib wearer, but he's beginning to like it. That way he doesn't have to go all day with rice cereal caked on his shirt.