Friday, January 26, 2007

A Contest!!

I've decided to have a contest, and everybody can be a winner! The photo below was taken after Lincoln's lunch today. As many of you know, he's not been liking most solids. So today when he actually decided to eat something I was thrilled and didn't worry too much about the mess. So here's the contest: post a comment telling me what you think Lincoln had for lunch today. If anyone posts the correct answer, I'll reward you all with a video of Lincoln doing his new snake/scoot crawl technique. Good luck!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it pears?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Wait I didn't see the mess on his shirt the first time... was it sweet potatoes?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Cat food ( I know his uncle)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say, from the smile, Pumpkin Pie but it is probably carrots.

Linda said...

Good guesses so far. I won't reveal the food quite yet to give other people time to guess...although I will say that it was *not* cat food. Desperate as we may be to get Lincoln to eat, we're not ready to resort to cat food (yet!)

Anonymous said...

Yams?
Sweet Potato?
Carrot?
Apricot?
Peaches?

AppleBee's garlic potato?

Deb, Grampa Bob and Todd

Anonymous said...

I also vote for sweet potatoes or carrots. Of course, it could have been a big plate of pasta and meatballs with tomato sauce!

Anonymous said...

I think its pears. Glad to hear he likes eating now.

Anonymous said...

Well, Grandpa John says it is carrots.

Lincoln sure looks happy, he always looks happy.

Happy 7 month birthday Linclon.

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm with most other guessing people - sweet potatoes! His parents do like sweet potatoes, too.