Thursday, January 25, 2007

Secret Pal is revealed!

You may be wondering who has been sending me all of the great knitting stuff (and so have I!), and this week my secret pal has revealed herself and sent one final awesome package. She is (drumroll)... Anne, and she has some pet ferrets, which explains why Dr. Zaius has *loved* all of her packages.

So, here are the goodies she sent me this month:




First, a wonderful book called "Kids: A Knitter's Dozen" - I've already picket out a sweater I'll make for Lincoln! She also sent two patterns: A lovely wrap with a star design from Knitpicks (which is on my list of "must-knit soon", and a pattern for a cardigan that uses every color of Knitpicks Palette they make! This one may have to be put aside for a while as I work up the nerve to try it! She also included a color card for Palette so I can see the colors in real life. Finally, she sent me a lovely simmer pot with tea lights and three different scents - cool water, sandlewood (my favorite!) and mulled wine. YUMMY!!

THANK YOU ANNE! She has been a wonderful secret pal and I will be reading her blog regularly to see what she's been knitting!

1 comment:

AnneKaelber said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it! The warmer pot is made of soapstone (in case you were wondering) and the lady who makes the scent-tarts is on ebay...I'll look it up and email you her username and such. I've also got another great scent-lady that makes little tiny half-balls (like those ice trays with a gazillion little half-balls in them).

I've had most of that stuff since the first month! It has been so hard not to send it in a different month. *grin*

I'm so glad you had fun. You were a great secret pal to shop for. Whoever gets you in the future will have a blast as well. *grin*

I'll keep watching Lincoln's antics... Fear the day when he can reach the Pringles can in the cabinet!

Anne.