Friday, January 19, 2007

Do the Locomotion...

Since it's Friday, I thought I'd have a post about the different ways Lincoln gets around the house. He is a master of rolling from side to side, and can move very quickly by simply rolling. He has also developed a bit of forward movement. I won't call it crawling because that would require him to be on his hands and knees. Instead, he uses his feet to "shove" his upper body and head along the floor. He has to stop every couple of inches to lift his head off the ground to see how far he's moved. He's pretty good at it, too - I just watched him "shove" across the entire length of the living room! I think crawling is just around the corner...
I don't have video yet of Lincoln's shove maneuver, so here's a photo from a couple of weeks ago showing one of Lincoln's other favorite forms of locomotion - having mom and dad push him in a stroller!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see him moving across the floor. That is such a cute picture of him.