Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Finals!

We had a fabulous weekend last weekend - what with Mary's baby shower, Amari's birthday party, and the Trolley Run (photos should be up shortly) but...what I'm really excited about this week is......FINALS!

I gave my final exam on Monday, and actually got them all graded yesterday. Once I turn in grades tomorrow, I am done for the semester! Now I just have to finish my dissertation. It funny that when you become a professor, all of the stress of finals goes on *after* the exam, when you're struggling to get everything graded by the end of the week.

I am currently looking for adjunct teaching positions for next fall, so if you happen to know of a local college or community college looking for Economics instructors, please let me know...I have to control my ego for now, since I recently reviewed my student evaluations from last semester and one student's comments consisted of "Bravo!" What can I say?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures? I want pictures!!

Tricia said...

Congrats on being done with all the grading and Bravo on the Bravo. It was fun seeing you all on Saturday. Lincoln continues to be a cutie...which reminds me...I uploaded a pic of Amari and Lincoln on our blog and it disappeared. Has that ever happened to you?