Sunday, May 04, 2008

A running post...

I ran the Lincoln Marathon today (I actually only did the 1/2 marathon), and we spent the weekend with Linda's parents.  It was a good race, a good weekend, and Lincoln got his second straight I-get-to-be-spoiled-by-Grandpa-and-Grandma weekend.  Everyone was happy.

I've run the 1/2 marathon in Lincoln for three years, and my times have not varied by more than 45 seconds in total.  After 13.1 miles of running, I can't believe I'm so consistent.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.  As you can see, we also squeezed in some time at the park, and Lincoln went down the slide all by himself (with Mom watching of course).




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Scott! I am in awe of anyone that can run that far.

The park looks like lots of fun. Maybe Everett and Lincoln can whoop it up there this weekend together!

Grandma Pat said...

Way to run, Scott! You placed very high in the finished time. Congratulations!


















scott