Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Baby? What Baby?

I've had a little chat with the baby, and he's already proving to be a stubborn little guy. Apparently he's refusing to arrive until mommy agrees to a post-natal trip to the day spa. I really don't think we should refuse his request...

Have you all decided what he'll look like when he arrives? I predict blond hair and (when they finally change color) light brown eyes. I haven't decided if he'll have curly hair like me, though. While you're predicting his good looks, don't forget to take a guess at his birth weight - will he be smaller like Scott (around 6 pounds) or bigger like me (over 8 pounds)?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..I think he will have light red hair that will be curly when he gets a bit older (and it has time to grow!). He will have hazel eyes. If born this week he will weight 8 lbs, 2 oz. Next week he will weight 7 oz more (yikes!). I can't say for sure if he will look more like Scott or Linda's baby pictures, maybe he'll look like me!
Thanks for giving me something to look forward to...I can hardly wait!!

Anonymous said...

I say he will be more like 8 pounds, maybe 7.5 with very little hair to begin with. Then I think it will be blond and curly. And of course he will be a BEAUTIFUL baby! Tanya

Anonymous said...

Little baby King will be cute as a bug considering how cute his parents are. He will weigh 7lb.8oz. and have brown hair and brown eyes. Or maybe blond hair and blue eyes. We will love him regardless because we are his grandparents. Grandma Pat