Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Thai Food and Yarn

I went to the Studio Yarn Shop today to buy some yarn to complete my baby sweater vest (actually to exchange some yarn, but that's a long story involving my inability to coordinate colors), and the woman working there advised me to "eat out as often as possible before the baby arrives", adding "at places that don't serve chicken nuggets".

That got me thinking...Scott and I are basically on borrowed (baby-free) time. What would you do with a limited number of days before your life changed dramatically? We've been going on walks and enjoying some quiet evenings alone. What else should we enjoy now (while we can)?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you two need to go keep having your alone time where it is quite. And don't forget about the romance!!!

JK

Anonymous said...

As I watch my friends with kids sit down and eat, I realize that only one parent gets to eat while the food is hot... the other is dealing with the baby. So I say, Eat Hot Food!

In regards to the last post, I have heard a little "romance" helps induce labor....

Linda said...

Regaring the pedicure, Scott has kindly offered to paint my toenails for me since I can't really reach my feet anymore.

We are currently trying many different "methods" to induce labor ;) (It's hard work, but somebody's gotta do it!)

Anonymous said...

I think you should hang out with your sister and brother-in-law this weekend with or without baby. I heard that Randy cooks up some good mushroom swiss burgers! (Hint, hint!)