Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Linda's First Post

Here's my very first post on the blog. As you've seen from the photos, there's a bit more to me than there used to be. I'm very excited (and nervous) about meeting the little guy that's been sharing my body for the past 9 months. What will he look like? What will be his temperment?

We're about as prepared as we can be, although I know that nothing really prepares you for having an infant to take care of. The crib is ready (with a newly installed mobile) and we have a supply of diapers waiting. I've been satisfying my "nesting" instinct with a couple of craft projects: I just finished knitting a cotton beanie and a cashmere teddy bear, and I've sewn a reasonable facsimile to the maya wrap (you can see a real Maya Wrap here.) I'll try to get Scott to post a photo of the teddy bear so you can see what happens when you don't do a gauge swatch in knitting...

No comments: