Sunday, June 25, 2006

T+2 Days

We're at "Time + 2 Days" now, and no baby yet. We've been using this extra time to finish some house projects and enjoy some "couple time", which I assume will be in short supply once baby King makes his entrance. I've been drinking some rasberry leaf tea to help things along, but if baby King is anything like his parents he'll arrive only when he's fully prepared.

As for my arts and crafts,I started knitting Scott a scarf but realized I don't have enough yarn - so I took it apart and am now half done with a baby sweater vest that (hopefully) will fit our mini-man around Christmastime. Poor Scott, that's the second scarf that I've started and not completed for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Linda & Scott,thanks for sharing the blog. It is lovely. Linda, good luck, and I am sure little King is getting ready!