Friday, November 03, 2006

Getting to know my house...

Lincoln has been having nap issues for the past few weeks. He does not want to go to sleep for naps, even though he gets very tired and overly cranky. On good days he falls asleep in his boppy after just a bit of fussiness. On bad days we have to take him somewhere in his car seat. So, whenever he falls asleep I will do whatever it takes to keep him asleep.

I have recently discovered that there are several creaky floorboards in between the TV room and the living room. I think of it as the "creaky moat", since if Lincoln is sleeping I have to jump over them to get from the living room to the kitchen or the bathroom. Funny, I never knew they were there until Lincoln arrived.

Also - Lincoln was very brave at the doctor yesterday. He had an official weight of 12 pounds 8 ounces (though I think he's a bit heavier than that), and he very much enjoyed flirting with the doctor and the nurse practitioner...he's going to be a heartbreaker some day!

No comments: