Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving today. Scott and I have many things to be thankful for this year - not the least of which is our beautiful baby boy (and he is thankful he gets to visit both grandparents this holiday).

My secret pal has asked me if I stay home with Lincoln. I am thankful that I am able to stay at home during the day with Lincoln, and teach an Economics class at UMKC (University of Missouri-Kansas City) two evenings a week while Scott watches the baby. I am *still* trying to finish my dissertation, but it's slowed down a bit with the baby...

So...what are you thankful for this year?

9 comments:

AnneKaelber said...

Happy "Turkey Day"! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day---and watch those Pringles cans! I know how Lincoln loves the Pringles. *grin*

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Secret Pal! Have fun with the family. More spoilage coming in a week or so (I hope!).

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Lincoln is soooooo cute!!!!

We're here at Carol's house in Huntington Beach and Chase is sitting here with me directing me what to say.

Chase says.....I went swimming in my pool today! We're all wearing shorts---is it hot there?

Say hi to wall your aunt's and uncles for us!
Love,
Irene

Anonymous said...

The best part of my Turkey Day was laughing at the blogs and seeing the gorgeous pictures of Lincoln...and of course having family here to share them with! Wish you could be here also. The guys are in the bedroom on the computer betting on race horses. Tell Pat that she's lucky John isn't here. I here them laughing in there talking about starting to cart my furniture out to sell on the street. I may need to take the car keys away from Jerry!!!

Anonymous said...

HI, i made the basketball team for school and im the best spanish speaker in my class











-Austin

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

How are you guys doing today?

Love,
Andrew Diamond

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!
From: Pat, Jerry,and Bob

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a beautiful baby boy! Lincoln is such a doll and you know you guys can bring him over to our house any time you guys can get away. If Christmas works, we are available. Wishing you a beautiful Thanksgiving and lots of kisses to Lincoln. Hugs too! We love you all. Hope to see you soon!

Love,
Rosemary, Bob, Darla, Tony, Michelle, Mara, Shelby and Hundter, Genelle, Ryan and Olivia, and all the neighbors!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving King family!

Love,
everyone in Loup City!