Friday, November 17, 2006

More Surprises!!!















The rest of my Secret Pal package arrived today - and it is awesome! True to her promise, my spoiler had things to spoil both me and Lincoln. First off, notice the "King" can of Pringles the Lincoln grabbed for himself. There was also a very lovely scarf pin, and a pattern and yarn for "Horace" the bear. What really impressed me, though, were the stitch markers that my secret pal made herself - the photo doesn't do them justice, but they're siver with a deep purplish red bead. They're much nicer than the yarn scraps I had been using as stitch markers.

Since I am such a selfless mommy, I've decided to make a horace bear for Lincoln before I start on the sweater for myself...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I'm glad you liked it. Yay!