Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Thief is Caught!


Here's the final installment of "What will Lincoln eat?" Scott loves Pringles, and there is usually a cannister left out on our coffee table during the day. Sometimes, Scott will notice that there are a few of "his" Pringles missing, and he always blames me for the theft. Here is irrefutable proof that I am not the person responsible for the missing Pringles. Lincoln is so wiley!!

Also, today Lincoln is going in for his 4-month doctor appointment and immunizations. I'm sure he'll be a brave little boy, but there are no guarantees that I'll be a brave little mommy.

2 comments:

AnneKaelber said...

Ah, a kid after my own heart: a Pringle thief! Yay! Good luck Mom on the bravery part---it's tough, isn't it? --- Your Secret Pal.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture, What a bright baby we have.
love
grandma