Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's running season again

Last year, Linda and I were very disciplined, got up early, and went jogging almost every morning. This year, our training has been a little less structured. Less sleep, general laziness, and chasing Lincoln around the house have all contributed.

Regardless, it is running season again, and we're starting to get our races scheduled. If you're interested, here's what we'll be doing this year. We'll keep you posted as results come in.

  • Trolley Run (April 29) - This year Linda is pushing Lincoln in the stroller rather than carrying him in the womb.

  • Lincoln 1/2 Marathon (May 6) - This is my second year for the 1/2 marathon, so we'll see what happens.

  • Corporate Challenge 5K (May 12) - I need to do good at this race because my times are posted at work.

  • Mission Fun Run (TBD) - Linda and I did this two years ago and it was fun, so we're looking forward to it.

  • Kansas City Marathon (TBD) - I did this last year with some co-workers and am planning to do it again.
  • No comments: