Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just me an' Linc

This week Scott is on a business trip to Seattle, so it's just Lincoln and me until tonight. I admit, I was a bit worried about spending three days as the sole responsible adult in the house, but when Scott gets home I will have him confirm that the baby and cats are fed, the baby is clean, and the house is still in one piece!
Here is the scene from Monday morning after Scott left. Poor Lincoln, how will he get by with just Mommy to keep him company?
Of course! Joni can come over and keep him company. Joni watched Lincoln while I taught class on Monday, and lucky for Lincoln she's coming over tonight, too!
He can also keep himself happy by playing with daddy's sunglasses. Don't worry - no sunglasses were hurt in the creation of these photos.
And finally...Lincoln has kept himself happy remembering the wonderful weather last Saturday. Daddy took him outside and snapped this "sunny" photo in our yard. What a cutie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lincoln look so hip in his sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

We were not worried about your mommy and me time. We have complete confidence in you!
Love the pictures, keep them coming, thanks

shirley