Thursday, September 28, 2006

Beatrice! and a hat...


Here is Tracy and Joni's new furbaby Beatrice. Isn't she adorable? She's a beagle puppy and such a cutie - and smart, too! Tracy and Joni have already taught her a few commands, which is more than we've been able to do with our cats after 6 years.

I've also posted a photo of Lincoln in the wool hat I knitted for him (I've decided I don't like knitting with cotton - sorry, kid). Some of our readers over the age of 30 may recognize the charater on the hat...it's Indiana Jones from the Atari video game. The method I used for creating Indiana is call "intarsia" or "picture knitting", and has been a bit difficult for me to get the hang of. That's why some of the stitches look a bit funky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hat is very cute and even though I'm over 30 I don't remember the Indiana Jones video game. (I do remember Atari though.) Beatrice is a very cute dog! Nice to hear that she is equally smart. Does Lincoln have his thumb in his mouth?