Thursday, September 07, 2006

Lincoln's Having a Ball

This has been a week of firsts for Lincoln. Here he is holding a toy at Grandma and Grandpa Kings over the weekend. This is the first time he's held onto a toy all by himself. We were tempted to "steal" the toy but decided not to after realizing it was a cat toy, not a baby toy. We didn't have the heart to steal from the Kings' cute kitties, Yellow and Black.

There is also more ***big*** news from today (with video!!), but I'm saving that post for tomorrow after Scott shows me how to edit videos. Stay tuned to see Lincoln's new "first"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda,
This is so not cool... Now I really want to know what 'first' this is going to be... I feel like a spoiled child having a temper tantrun... Tell me, please, please, please...

I'm glad to know the trip went well and that you all had a wonderful time. I'm enjoying all the new things Lincoln is going through. Congratulations to all three of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell me too. Tell me too!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know , I know, Lincoln is going to have a sister!!

Now that would be BIG news! and we would love it!

love
Grandma Shirley

Linda said...

Lincoln may get a little sister some day, but not too soon!!!!!