Sunday, September 17, 2006

Out with the old...

Just in case anyone out there is interested, we have a '99 Saturn that is looking for a good home. First, it lost it's garage parking spot to the Rav4, and now it's getting sold. So sad. Let us know if you're looking for good used car.

Update: Here are some more details about the car. It has 73,000 miles, automatic transmission, CD player, and is very well maintained! We're asking $4,250. If anyone is interested, feel free to call me at (913) 484-6225.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many miles does it have on it, a co-worker of mine is curious.

Joni

Anonymous said...

I can put this on the October Burns & McDonnell want ads if you want. I'll need a description. I need to get it in pretty soon, so let me know if you want it put in there.

Scott said...

I added some details about the car. If you guys find a buyer, there will be a little commission in it for you. Thanks!!