Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Angel

I couldn't resist taking this photo of Lincoln sleeping - isn't he adorable? We always put him to sleep on his back, but he immediately rolls to his side so that he can more easily get his thumb in his mouth. We've gotten into a routine where we put him to bed around 9:00pm, and lately he's been sleeping until about 4:30 am. Scott and I don't know what to do with all the "extra" sleep we're getting.

Another development is that Lincoln loves watching TV. If it's on, he's watching it. Yesterday I was watching a recorded CSI episode when one of the characters stabbed another character...and I looked over and realized that Lincoln (who I thought was sleeping) was watching. Yikes! Needless to say, I won't be watching TV with him around anymore...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lincoln is adorable! Sounds like he has gotten into a good nighttime routine too. It's great to get some "extra sleep."

Linda said...

We are very thankful that he's somewhat predictable! I also wanted to point out in the photo that if you look closely, you cans see that Lincoln's thumb is actually in his mouth.