Monday, September 18, 2006

Some light reading material...


Lincoln enjoys spending his free time with a good book. Here are two photos of him reading his favorite book "I Love You".

Lincoln likes all kinds of books. When I get a little tired of the usual baby fare I've tried reading him some knitting magazines and he loves it - they have bright pictures with lots of people to look at. Plus, it gives him an opportunity to preview some of my creations. He's very excited about the wool hat I'm planning for him...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see where Lincoln will take after his parents and read a lot. He looks like he has grown a lot since we saw him.

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures. Grandma Pat is right, it looks like he has grown A LOT!!! Thanks for sharing more of him with us, I miss knowing how you are all doing.

By the way, you and Lincoln still owe me a visit to our office, Linda!

Linda said...

Lincoln no longer fits into the "mommy's little king" onesie, so yes he really has grown!!