Thursday, October 12, 2006

12 Pounds!

Lincoln has met yet another milestone - as of Tuesday of this week he passed the 12-pound mark (12 pounds 2 ounces to be exact). If you look closely at his photos, you can see that most of that weight seems to be concentrated in his head (it's huge!) I assume that means that he'll be a genius like me?

Also, the knitting Secret Pal program starts officially on Sunday, so I'll probably be having more knitting-related posts. Lincoln is very excited to model more of the lovely knitted items I've made for him. Poor Scott, I still haven't finished any knitted things for him except a hat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh yes, a huge head. He must be related to us Linda! Did I mention that I really love that picture of him next to you and Scott? I'll probably have to make a copy to put in my house!

Anonymous said...

Lincoln is really getting big! Can't wait to see him in a week. The pictures of the three of you are really cute. I'll have to make a copy to show our friends.