Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bumbo Buddies

I finally have a picture of Jonas to share! I have a babysitting exchange with Jonas' daddy Jason - on Thursdays he watches Lincoln and on Fridays I watch Jonas. Here, Jonas is trying out Lincoln's Bumbo seat, a little ergonomic seat that lets babies "sit up" as soon as they have head control. Note that both boys are still in their pjs - it's always casual Friday at the Hauner/King household.

On a sad note, Lincoln has not nursed since Friday. I've been feeding him pumped milk in a bottle and hoping that his "nursing strike" will end soon, but so far we've made little progress. I've become a bit better at the pump-bottle-feed process, but I much prefer straight breastfeeding - it's so much easier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lincoln and Jonas look so cute in this picture. They could become good buddies. Hope everything is better with the nursing.