Monday, October 09, 2006

Cutest.Baby.Ever

Okay, maybe I'm a bit biased - but can anyone resist this cutie? So...now that you have this close-up of Lincoln, who does he look like - Scott or me?

Also, if anyone is interested in learning a bit more about my knitting habits, I have a link on the sidebar to the knitting questionnaire from Secret Pal 9. I'll be sending my "secret pal" some knitting related stuff, and hopefully there will be awesome knitting stuff coming my way (perhaps this will be motivation to finish the teddy bear I've been planning?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest baby ever! When I first looked at him I thought he looked like Scott. But I can also see Linda in his face.

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest baby ever! When I first looked at him I thought he looked like Scott. But I can also see Linda in his face.